Global Network Capabilities
MSG uses legally-vetted and proven Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques developed through our operations & intelligence professionals. Our US-based LATAM Special Projects Team focuses on border security reporting to create “actionable intelligence” for our clients and partners. We have a multilingual research analyst team coupled with our technology-enabled capabilities that allow for US and LATAM access to millions of available information sources from around the world. Additionally, through our LATAM partnerships, we have intelligence professionals we can activate through our human source networks to gain unique on-the-ground insight.
Contact us to learn more about MSG and our intelligence team to support your global business decisions.
The impact of the southern border on Arizona
- Approximately 2.76 million migrants crossed the southern border in 2022
- $400 million uncompensated healthcare costs in Arizona as a result of undocumented migrants
- The illegal immigrant population costs the taxpayer approximately $1.3 billion per year in Arizona
- Over 270,000 undocumented migrants now reside in the state of Arizona
- Approximately 1,000 migrants cross into Arizona daily avoiding apprehension
- Arizona is the main gateway for fentanyl to enter the United States by the Sinaloa Cartel
- 55 million Fentanyl pills seized in United States in 2022, and over 25 million of them were seized in Arizona. Which makes 379 million lethal doses of fentanyl enough to kill everyone in the United States.
- Over 42% of overdoses in Arizona are from Fentanyl (Maricopa AG office)
- Illicit Fentanyl positivity in Arizona increased by 261% in 2022.
- Arizona overdose deaths increased over 43% between 2019 and 2021
- Opioid addiction deaths cost 53 Billion to Arizona Economy.
Collecting & providing the most up to date information to support our partners and keep our citizens informed of what is currently happening at the southern border
ASIS Intl Member
U.S. Border Control