Sources suggest that nearly 50% of marriages have or will have one or both partners engage in acts of either physical or mental infidelity.
Entering a relationship at first has a sense of everlasting security and warmth. We never expect our partners to engage in such acts, but unfortunately infidelity and adultery is very common.
Any adultery investigation is difficult under the best of circumstances. The feelings of betrayal, guilt, and doubt can be very destructive and overwhelming, resulting in a loss of objectivity and good judgment. Anyone that believes they could be the victim of adultery can use a trained infidelity private investigator to uncover the truth in an unbiased and objective manner. A professional adultery private investigator is trained to conduct discreet surveillance and gather evidence that can be used to prove infidelity.
What is an Infidelity Investigation?
Infidelity investigations involve covertly following an individual believed to be cheating and getting photographic or video evidence for divorce, child custody, or other legal proceedings, or simply for the client’s knowledge.
It can also involve researching social media, dating profiles, and taking witness statements to establish infidelity.
Simply put, in an infidelity investigation, your private investigator will do whatever is necessary within legal and ethical boundaries to find you the evidence you need.
Identifying Signs of Infidelity
There are a variety of behaviors that may indicate a cheating partner. It’s important to remember that there may be other reasonable explanations for any of these behaviors, however, if you observe any combination of the following behaviors, then it may be time to investigate:
- Unusual work schedules or late hours at the office.
- Spending more time “out with friends” or acting like he/she is single.
- Dressing better than usual, especially when going out without you.
- Acting bored with children, family activities, etc.
- Diminished sex drive and excuses to avoid sexual intercourse.
- Diminished interest in communicating or spending time with their partner.
- New password protection of phone, computer or other devices.
- Acting excessively protecting of their cell phone.
- Getting new credit cards.
- Small lies and omissions.
- Removing pictures of their partner or family from cell phone or wallet.
- Becoming defensive when asked about time spent away from the home.
Starting an Infidelity Surveillance Investigation
Mayhem Solutions Group uses the most experienced, licensed investigators for surveillance.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Request a Free Consultation:
Submit your case online or via phone to talk to one of our expert private investigators. Your detective will help you understand if and how a private investigator can achieve your desired outcome, and the likely cost of your case.
2. Connect With Your Private Investigator:
After a private investigator has taken your case, they will reach out to you to discuss your specific case details and goals. You should be prepared to answer questions like:
- What is your relationship to the person being investigated?
- How long have you been in a relationship?
- What makes you believe they are being unfaithful?
- Do you know who they may be having an affair with?
- When do you want the investigation to begin?
- Do you know where the person of interest will be during the investigation?
- Are you working with an attorney?
- Will this evidence be used in a current legal case?
3. Investigation in Progress:
Once approved by you, your private detective will begin the investigation. At the heart of any infidelity investigation is direct surveillance of the suspected spouse.
Private investigators may follow the person of interest as far as is necessary and within limits of the investigation and gather photographic and/or video evidence. Because of the nature of these infidelity investigations, cases usually start at a minimum of 10 hours of investigative time.
4. Case Updates & Final Report:
Your private investigator will keep you informed of any and all important developments throughout the course of your adultery investigation, and provide you with a final written report summarizing all findings at the conclusion of the investigation.
In addition, your private investigator may be available to testify in court if necessary and agreed upon at the beginning of the investigation.
Privacy and discretion is a top priority and therefore all communications between clients and investigators will be kept in strict confidence.
Along with providing a single point of contact, only Mayhem Solutions Group has the capabilities to offer: